CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Wednesday, March 26, 2008

currently mood { im freaking out }

11:01 26th mac 2008

im so freaking out right now...dont now what to do...? dont know how to explain my situation right now, i've just received a phone call from my sis she got a vacancy at Wisma Genting jln raja chulan but she need to paid RM 168 for the agency .

so ujung2 bln ni mana la nk cekau byk tu..tp mmg kesian la my sis dh duduk rumah dkt 2 week...
hahah camne nk tlg nie...

will updated later ...

13:37

my mom calling me as i finished my lunch...ni sah2 freaking out hahah gila la sbb mak kt that person who will came to my house is a man with title "married but available " u know i meant right..huhu blah la...kalau die dtg dgn status tu...bleh blah...heheh

but i still waiting my mom confirmation tomorrow...

No comments: