CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Friday, March 14, 2008

currently mood { loling..loling & unXpected but trust me i enjoy it }


take a deep breath ......

13 mac 2008

currently im very happy 4 what i have today,i very grateful for everything happened to my life 2-3 year past.Eventhough 2 year ago my life at the stage where im so depress + so hurting + so weak now know & i found the answer why allah treat me like that ..

today i found my innerself strenght ..i know one day everything will gonna be fine...my life will be in a right path..so this my new me :D ...thank you so much to that person who make my day horrible & make my life so weak but now i realise that everything he had done to me have an "hikmah" .thank you so much...i hope his life will be great as he always hope.

14 mac 2008

answer :- i have a good friends surround me ,a very supportive family,a very gila2 officemate ..im very glad to have all of them behide me ..support me for no matter who i am...
may my relationship with all of them happily ever after...insya allah ...

No comments: